Argos Limited, trading as Argos, is a catalogue retailer operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland, and a subsidiary of Sainsbury’s. It was established in November 1972 and is named after the Greek city of Argos. When you visit Argos recently, they are inviting their customer to give their valuable feedback to Argos Survey 2020.
By entering this survey, you have chance to win a £500 gift cards from Argos.
Survey Start & End Date
From : January 1, 2020, 12:00 am
To : December 31, 2020, 11:59 pm
Win Type : Gift
Entry Type : One Time Entry
Difficulty Level : Very Hard ( 8 out of 10 )
How to participate in Argos Survey 2020
Follow this step by step guide to enter into this survey.
- First of all, open their survey website www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback in your web browser.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Enter Till Number, Transaction Number, Store Number Found in your purchase receipt.
- Choose the date of your purchase receipt.
- Select your way go to in store.
- Choose Your age in drop down list.
- Type the Character you see in the box.
- In last submit the survey.
- This survey contest is open to UK residents.
- Participant ages must be 18 years or over only.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Participant must be knowledge of English language.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- One participant can get only one entry per person.
- For more rules click here.
Argos Customer Survey Details
Survey Website : www.argos.co.uk/storefeedback
Survey Rules for Customer : Terms & Conditions
Official site of Argos : www.argos.co.uk
Address : Argos,
Charities Dept, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard,
Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW
Also Read : New Look Customer Survey
Submit your review