If you are regular visitor of Marks and Spencer visit a Marks and Spencer recently, they are inviting their customer to give their valuable feedback to Marks and Spencer Survey. The promoter of this survey is Marks and Spencer plc, Waterside House, 35 North Wharf Road, London W2 1NW (“M&S”).
By entering this survey and share your experience for the service your last visit and get the opportunity to win a £250 cash from Marks and Spencer.
Survey Start & End Date
From : January 1, 2020, 12:00 am
To : December 31, 2020, 11:59 pm
Win Type : Cash
Total ARV Value : £250 cash
Entry Type : entries on monthly basis.
Difficulty Level : Moderate ( 7 out of 10 )
How to participate in Marks and Spencer Customer poll
Follow this step by step guide to enter into this survey.
- First of all, open their survey website tellmands.inmoment.com in your web browser.
- Enter the valid Date, Time, Code A, Code B, and Code C to enter into Marks and Spencer feedback.
- After entering the Marks and Spencer receipt details you will be ented into the survey you should just give you last visit experience.
- Give a rate to the Marks and Spencer survey and give an answer to the question honestly.
- Answers all the questions regarding your last visit experience.
- At the end of survey, fill in your personal information such as your name, email, phone number & address, so that you can be entered into the sweepstakes prize draw.
- In last submit the survey.
- This survey contest is only to permanent UK and ROI residents.
- winner will notify by phone or email within 15 days of the End Date.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Participant must be aged 18 or over.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- No other types of entry will be accepted
- Only two survey entries are allowed per household, per week
- Each participant may only win one Prize.
- For more rules click here.
Marks and Spencer Survey Details
Survey Website : www.tellmands.co.uk
Survey Rules for Customer : Terms & Conditions
Official site of Marks and Spencer : www.marksandspencer.com
Address : Marks and Spencer plc,
35 North Wharf Road,
London W21NW UK
Also Read : Marston’s Inns And Taverns Survey
Submit your review
Here`s to PAM at Worcester High Street. She served us a couple of weeks ago...or was it three? She is a lovely lady who went above and beyond in helping me to try and activate my Marks card. A great advert for the store.
Well, this lady works in the Malvern store and she is from Persia but I can`t remember her name...I think it is Man....something. Anyway she is both charming and courteous and, of course, efficient. We were served by her at the clothing department. She also has a good sense of humour.