Share your reviews about your lovely new item in TooJay’s Feedback Survey and you’ll be entered into TooJay’s monthly prize draw to get the opportunity to win $100 Gift Cards.
TooJay’s Guest Feedback Survey Details
|Name||TooJay’s Guest Feedback Survey|
|Survey Prize||Win $100 Gift Cards|
|Is purchase Necessary?||Online|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Age Limit||18 & More|
Customer Survey Rules
- This survey contest is open to UK residents.
- Participant ages must be 18 years or over only.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- One participant can get only one entry per day for the monthly sweepstakes.
- For more rules click here.
TooJay’s Guest Feedback Survey Requirements
- A recent receipt from TooJay’s.
- A smartphone or computer device.
- A good internet connection.
- Good Knowledge of English.
How to participate in TooJay’s Guest Feedback Survey 2023
Follow this step by step guide to enter into this survey.
- First of all, open their survey website www.toojysfeedback.com in your web browser.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Enter 2 digit Store Number, 7 digit Transaction Number, Date, and Time from your receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button to give your feedback.
- Give your overall satisfaction and answers all the questions regarding your last visit experience.
- Enter your personal detail for sweepstakes drawing.
- In last submit the survey.
Survey Start & End Date
From : January 1, 2023, 12:00 am
To : December 31, 2024, 11:59 pm
Win Type : Gift
Total ARV Value : $1100
Entry Type : entries on monthly basis.
Difficulty Level : Very Hard ( 9 out of 10 )
TooJay’s Customer Survey Contact Details
Survey Website : www.toojysfeedback.com
Rules for Customer Survey : Terms & Conditions
Official site of TooJay’s Survey : www.toojays.com
Address : Eventus Sunderland Road, Market Deeping, Peterborough PE6 8FD, United Kingdom
Complete the TooJay’s Feedback Survey at www.toojysfeedback.com to enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win $100 Gift Cards. Please share your individual feedback by completing.
The following TooJay’s Feedback Survey. Please tell your friends about it on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media if you like it.
Who serves as TooJay’s CEO?
Maxwell Piet has worked in the restaurant industry for a long time. As the President and Chief Executive Officer of TooJay’s Deli, Bakery, and Restaurant, he has over 35 years of experience in the field and has achieved success.
What is TooJay’s background?
In 1981, TooJay’s opened a single establishment on the island of Palm Beach. The desire to create traditional deli recipes and flavours that are served with a tonne of love and incredible hospitality gave rise to the brand.
Do Toojays no longer exist?
The franchise stated on Thursday that TooJay’s Deli, which filed for bankruptcy in April, has a new owner and is no longer under Chapter 11. The 28-unit franchise is situated in Florida and was acquired by asset management company Monroe Capital.
Which business owns TooJay’s?
Florida-based TooJay’s Deli has emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, with Chicago private-equity company Monroe Capital Management Advisors LLC as the new owner. Bidding included Boston Market Holdings Corp.
Also Read : Canda Feedback Survey
Submit your review