Crocs, Inc. is an American company based in Niwot, Colorado that manufactures and markets the Crocs brand of foam clogs. By participating during this survey, you’ll win 20% off coupon. apart from the prize, your feedback within the survey really matter tons for Crocs Feedback Survey to enhance its service. So be loyal while giving your feedback.
Crocs Feedback Survey Details
|Name||Crocs Feedback Survey|
|Survey prize||Win 20% off code|
|Is purchase Necessary?||Yes|
|Offer Valid At||In-Store Only|
|Age Limit||18 & More|
- This survey contest is open to UK residents.
- Participant ages must be 18 years or over only.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- For more rules click here.
Crocs Feedback Survey Requirements
- A receipt from Crocs Retail Location.
- A smartphone or computer device.
- A good internet connection.
- Good Knowledge of English.
How to participate in Crocs Feedback Poll 2023
Follow this step by step guide to enter into this survey.
- First of all, open their survey website www.crocs.com/feedback in your web browser.
- Read all terms and conditions.
- Select the day you made your purchase, enter the store number, transaction number, age, etc.
- After click on the NEXT button.
- Give your overall satisfaction or answers all the questions regarding your last visit experience.
- In last submit the survey.
Survey Start & End Date
From : January 1, 2023, 12:00 am
To : December 31, 2024, 11:59 pm
Win Type : Gift
Entry Type : Entry on monthly basic
Difficulty Level : Moderate ( 6 out of 10 )
Survey Contact Details
Survey Website : www.crocs.com/feedback
Rules for Customer Survey : Terms & Conditions
Official website site : www.crocs.com
Address : 64-65 Cowcross St,
Farringdon, London EC1M 6EG, United Kingdom
Thank you to read my article which is regarding House of Crocs Feedback Survey on survey-saver.co.uk.
I hope you have been taken this Crocs Feedback Survey via this post and it helped you to Win 20% off code. However, If you have any queries regarding this survey then Review below.
I will try to give all the answers as early as possible. Visit my site survey-saver.co.uk to read more posts like this.
Are Crocs recommended by podiatrists?
“The only two types of patients that may benefit from wearing Crocs are those who have a very high arch or those who suffer from excessive oedema of their legs and ankles,” Kor stated. “But, under no circumstances, can I suggest wearing Crocs for 8 to 10 hours per day?”
Are Crocs guaranteed for life?
For ninety days from the date of purchase, Crocs, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Crocs”) guarantees that all of its CrocsTM products (the “Products”), whether acquired by customers directly from Crocs or through authorised resellers (which includes authorised retail and online sellers), are free from manufacturing defects.
Can used Crocs be returned?
After they have shipped, the item or items can be returned. In 45 business days, unworn and unwashed items will be fully refunded, excluding shipping costs, to the original payment method. Items will no longer be accepted for return after 45 days have passed.
What drawbacks are there to wearing Crocs?
However, because Crocs don’t provide arch support, podiatrists advise against working out, taking long walks, or wearing them while working. Additionally, the plastic construction could result in blisters and/or sweaty, odorous feet.
Also Read : Thorntons Survey
Submit your review