This is the best time to lighten up your wardrobe with free apparel because M & S, a most popular fashion retail store in United Kingdom. If you are visited or purchased in Marks and Spencer Store recently. So you are eligible to take part in survey and share your purchase experience to Marks and Spencer Customer Survey 2020.
By entering this survey, you have chance to win £250 cash from Marks and Spencer.
Survey Start & End Date
From : January 1, 2020, 12:00 am
To : December 31, 2020, 11:59 pm
Win Type : Cash
Entry Type : entries on monthly basis.
Difficulty Level :Moderate ( 7 out of 10 )
How to participate in Marks and Spencer Survey 2020
Follow this step by step guide to enter into this survey.
- First of all, open their survey website www.tellmands.co.uk in your web browser.
- Read all terms and conditions for the survey.
- Enter Date, Time and Code A, Code B and Code C located in your survey invitation or purchase receipt.
- Click on the “Next” button to continue.
- A number of questions will appear on your screen. Give answers to all the questions according to your experience.
- At the end of survey, fill in your personal information such as your name, email, phone number & address, so that you can be entered into the sweepstakes prize draw.
- In last Submit the survey.
- This survey contest is open to legal residents of UK.
- Participant ages must be 18 years or over only.
- No purchase is required to enter or win.
- Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded.
- One participant can get only one entry per month for the monthly sweepstakes.
- For more rules click here.
Marks and Spencer Survey 2020 Details
Survey Website : www.tellmands.co.uk
Survey Rules for Customer : Terms & Conditions
Official site of Marks and Spencer : www.marksandspencer.com
Address : Marks and Spencer,
Waterside House, 35 N Wharf Rd,
Paddington, London W2 1NW, United Kingdom
Also Read : Cub Foods Survey
Submit your review
I shop regularly in M and S Altrincham branch. I have encountered Caroline R on many occasions and always found her extremely pleasant and very helpful. She is an asset to M and S.
Liane 10 Was very helpful and polite and we had a little chat which is nice in these troubled times as you don't see as many people as you once did.